Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week 5 8/9-8/15

In this week I spent most of my time getting my Main Menu(as seen from week 2) to work. As shown below is a flow chart on how the Main Menu should work when it is finish. This is only a rough flow chart so there may be change in the future.

I am finish with the "Start New Game" and "Options" section of the flow chart. The "Continue Game" and "Quit" will be added later on when I know my programming partner is ready to add it to the game. It is not needed for Alpha but will definitely be needed for Beta, although "Quit" will probably be added in Alpha.

Other task I complete this week is creating static meshes of: crate,barrel,rocks, and grass. With the grass, I had to create an opacity texture to give my grass texture a transparent background. For my other static meshes I used normal map to give it bumps so that meshes look more realistic.



















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment