Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week 6 8/16-8/22

 In this week, I spent most of my time with making models. In continuation from week 3, I gave my level design partner the building to use as reference when he create and place the his building in UDK. As shown below to the left are my partner version of the buildings, where as the right will be the new building that we will use for our game.

                                                                       Wayne Saloon













  Cat House













Jim's Gun Shop











   Sheriff






                                   








Only four building will be use for our town level is what my level design partner had decided. When I created the custom collision for the buildings I used .ASE file rather than .FBX because for some reason, my box collision I place in 3ds Max was not sent through correctly when I imported the meshes into UDK. Other meshes I had made for my level design partner are a wagon and a bench.














One last thing I did this week is rigged my gunsmith model from week 3. It was much easier this time because I had used biped . It not like I hate biped, I prefer to use bone because there are no constraint on the bone when doing animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment