Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Week 14 10/11-10/17

In this week I started off by finishing rigging the npc character I had made in week 9. Next, I started creating the female model. I followed the tutorial below for the female part.

http://www.3dm3.com/tutorials/female_body/ (Female body)
http://www.secondpicture.com/tutorials/3d/3d_modeling_of_a_human_head_3ds_max_01.html (Head)

The head wasn't too bad since I had a good visual of the 3D space for the head. The body however, took some time but it ended pretty well for a first time. After I finish modeling the part I wielded the parts together to get this.


Once I got one object I started UV mapping and texturing. Next, I created cloth, boots, and added hair to my female character. While working on the hair, I used plane and added texture to it first, and then I start placing the hair pieces on the head.




Once I got the whole thing texture, I started rigging the model. When I was rigging the model I had the cloth and boots a separate model, the hair a separate model, and the whole body a separate body. It was much more easier to rigged this time because I manage to get the Mirror Mode working.

No comments:

Post a Comment