Friday, July 13, 2012

Week 1 7/8-7/17


                In this week I made a horse model for our game. I decided not to work with any animation until our group have a better view on what the game will be about. The only thing I do know about the game is that it will be a wild west sci-fi game. I decided to make the horse black. This is my first time I made a horse model, but I do plan on making another better version of a horse model in the future.


                Another model I made this week is a character model base on my partner as reference. In the end, I decided this make this character model the main character. This is my first time I texture a model with photos. It turns out really well, and I am planning on doing more of this in the future.





                 One of the last thing I plan on doing this week is get started on creating a main menu page for our game. I do have some menu pages I had work for practices. I plan on using some of these menus ideas.