Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 2 7/19-7/25

In this week I manage to complete one enemy model and a revolver. With my first enemy model I plan on making the enemy to be somewhat humanoid while at the same time applied addition feature such as a tail to make it seem more alien-like. I also plan on making another enemy type, except it will be a smaller unit compare to my humanoid. I have yet to determine whether I want the next enemy model to be similar to a dog or a monkey. As for the revolver, I searched for a picture from Google for wild west revolver and pick out a picture that would match the revolver in the wild west. I also made sure to reference the picture of course. Another thing I did when working with the revolver is applied the image I use to make the revolver as texture to my revolver model. I had to do quite a bit of work in Photoshop to get a good match.Another model I tried making is a gunsmith. It is not done, but I plan on finishing next week.














Another thing I did during this week was the main menu page. I manage to find an outline on what I wanted the main menu page to look like. Pretty much all the outline will be done in Photoshop first, and then I put it into Flash. One good feature I made in our Main menu page to make it stand out is creating a page animation to move to next page.




No comments:

Post a Comment