Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 10 9/13-9/19

To start off, in this week I manage to finish modeling a repeater rifle, I am also done with our pause menu, and close to being done with the inventory system. For the rifle, I use the link from below to model and texture the rifle.

With this:
http://gunsofold.com/images/FD1253G_winchester_1873.gif

Got this:





With the pause menu, I follow the flow chart below:







The black line mean you can advance to the next square where as the red line mean you can return back to the previous square. Once the confirmation is set to yes, the game will exit.






The image above show the inventory and shop vendor menu I had been working on. The black circle is a cursor I just use to test some stuff out. I use the example from this site: http://www.freeactionscript.com/2008/11/drag-drop-snap-inventory-system-v2/ to get the overall idea on how to create the inventory setup. After showing this to the group, we talked and determine that I will need to make some more adjustment to both of the menu.










No comments:

Post a Comment