Tuesday, September 11, 2012

week 9 9/5-9/12

The first thing I did after returning from my break is fix some of the bugs involving my models in the game. I started off with my main menu. There wasn't really any major bug with the main menu. Some stuff I fix was re positioning my Return to main Menu button and reprogram to get the following image below.


Old
New

























In the old main menu my problem was that it should not had started out on page 2 whenever I would click on the prologue button and the back button would be shown. In the new main menu you can see that the Return to main menu button has been re position and that it would start out on page 1.

My other bugs in the game include re positioning the cross-hair to get the ammo collision be spot on the cross-hair. To fix this would involve more programming wise in unrealscript. I also removed two little hexagon shape on the bottom right of the HUD. Finally I fixed some of the texture in the town so that it wouldn't show any of the UV lines.

Other than the bugs, I had scale the pistol down. Before, it was a little big for the hand. I had also finished creating two new models for this week, an npc and another enemy. Rather than new, I pretty much had to take part of old models and add something new to it, and re-texture. Right now, what matters in our group is getting a completed game, rather than a polish unfinished one. So if I have to, I will re-use an even older models that I had made.

Npc 1

Enemy 

No comments:

Post a Comment