Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week 11 9/20-9/26

In this week, I finish a good final version of my inventory menu and shop menu that will be use in Beta. I also manage to get them to interact with each other in flash. The only thing left to do is to get them to interact with the game. My next objective with flash would be to create a quest menu.



Another thing I did this week is started creating another alien enemy. Unlike before, this time my group gave me some reference to do. The difficult part is that my group only gave me one picture of the head and the body. I will have to use my imagination to do the rest.

Head

Body




With the image above this is how far I manage to get done during this week.





With the head I just think of it as a left side view and use symmetry to get the other half. With the body, I had  to keep create the arm separate. I had to model a good amount of the body shape and then get rid half of the body. I use the bone tool to skin the half of the body to straighten things out so I can use symmetry to get a good other half of the body. I won't need to use the picture again until I finish a good basic shape of the body, and add feature such as the shoulder spike to my enemy.






No comments:

Post a Comment